Meet Dr. Kaete Archer
A double board-certified facial plastic surgeon and ENT surgeon, Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at Columbia University, faculty member in the Department of Otolaryngology at Lenox Hill Hospital and rising thought leader in the field, Dr. Kaete Archer is redefining the role of facial plastic surgery in the life of modern-day women.
Dr. Archer was drawn to the intersection of art, functionality, and personalized care at the heart of facial plastic surgery. Following her medical education and training, and completing an highly-intensive American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) cosmetic fellowship, she traveled twice to Vietnam with the AAFPRS FACE to FACE medical mission teams, surgically treating congenital deformities, trauma and facial paralysis.
In 2018, Dr. Archer launched her practice, combining the latest surgical and non-surgical advances with a modern point of view toward cosmetic surgery as self-care and wellness. A passionate contributor to the field of plastic surgery for the benefit of patients, Dr. Archer is in constant pursuit of innovation. She is a member of the New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society and the AAFPRS, where she serves on six national committees, and has been named a Top Plastic Surgeon by the International Association of Plastic Surgeons, the American Institute of Plastic Surgeons and “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons.”
Dr. Archer is a frequent contributor to facial plastic surgery and ENT textbooks, and her independent research has cemented her position as an industry thought leader. Outside the office, Dr. Archer is committed to supporting social and philanthropic causes around domestic violence, equality, and empowerment.
We stand by our elevated standards.
Helping others look and feel their best.
Dr. Archer serves as CMO of this non-toxic, cruelty-free clean beauty skincare line.
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Accredited Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Dr. Stephen Perkins)
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, Columbia University
- Faculty, Department of Otolaryngology, Lenox Hill Hospital/Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital
- Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Chief Medical Officer, SANZ FREE, LLC: non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free skincare
- Invited Peer Journal Reviewer Journal: Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology
Journal: Research Reports in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Archer KA. Emerging Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery: The Facial Plastic Surgeon and radiofrequency/microneedling.
- Facial Plastic Times. Manuscript accepted.
- Archer KA. Research and Development in the Neurotoxin Marketplace. Facial Plastic Times. March. 2019;40(2):8.
- Archer KA. Women in Facial Plastic Surgery: The New 60: Listening to the Vivacious Modern Woman. Facial Plastic Times. January/February 2019;40(1);4.
- Archer KA. Face to Face Update: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2017. Facial Plastic Times. August 2018;39(6):4.
- Archer KA. Emerging Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery: Silhouette Instalift™. Facial Plastic Times. May/June 2018;39(4):6.
- Archer KA. Face to Face: New Frontiers in Vietnam. Facial Plastic Times. January/February 2015;36(1):10.
ONLINE EDUCATION MODULES
- Archer KA. Cutaneous anatomy. OTOsource AAO-HNS and AAFPRS. 2018.
- Archer KA. Benign non-pigmented lesions. OTOsource AAO-HNS and AAFPRS. 2019. Manuscript accepted.
- Archer KA, Carniol P. Pre- and Post-Operative Care for Interventional Skin Rejuvenation. Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2019. Manuscript submitted.
- Archer KA, Carniol P. Diode laser and fractional laser innovations. Facial Plast Surg. 2019;35(3):248-255.
- Archer KA, Garcia RE. Silhouette Instalift: Benefits to a facial plastic surgery practice. Facial Plast Surg. Clin North Am. Aug 2019;27(3):341-353.
- Archer KA, Perkins SW. Surgical outcomes of upper blepharoplasty with anterior plication ptosis repair under general anesthesia in Facial Plastic Surgery private practice. Am J Cosmet Surg. 2018;35(4):183-188.
- Archer KA, Perkins SW. Skin Resurfacing in Combination with Facelift Surgery. Facial Plast Surg 2017;33(3):299–310.
- Schroeder II RJ, Archer K, Kellman R, Suryadevara A. Outcomes of Manual Reduction vs Arch Bars for Mandibular Angle Fractures. Arch Otolaryngol Rhinol. 2016;2(1):70-73.
- Archer KA, Marrinan E, Stearns S, Tatum SA. Uvular malformation in the presence of deformational plagiocephaly. J Craniofac Surg. 2015 May;26(3):836-839.
- Archer KA, Winters R, Tatum SA. Progressive left periorbital swelling. JAMA Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. 2015;141(5):483-484.
- Archer KA, Goyal P, Mortelliti AJ. Nasal obstruction and epistaxis. JAMA Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. 2015;141(5):479-480.
- Archer KA. Rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty Archives. 2019. Eds Pietro Palma, Roxana Cobo, Chih-wen Twu, Daniel Becker. Manuscript preparation.
- Archer KA. Facial Anatomy. Avoiding and Managing Complications of Minimally Invasive Facial Plastic Surgery, eds. Mathew Avram, MD and Jeremy Brauer, MD (Thieme, 2018). Manuscript accepted.
- Archer KA, Perkins SW. The Extended SMAS Facelift. Expert Techniques in Facial Plastic Surgery: An Analytical Approach to Face and Neck Lifts Surgery, eds. Minas Constantinides, MD and Regan Thomas, MD; (JP Brothers Medical Publishers, 2017). Manuscript accepted.
- Archer KA. Skin resurfacing: lasers. Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Concepts, Questions, Answers. JP Medical Publishers, published 6/30/2016.